Swiftlet Technology is an engineering and IT services company founded by a Kettering University Alumnus.
Provide engineering services around Software, Electronics, and Information Technology, and invest technology in new businesses by offering custom, ground-level technology in exchange for equity.
To raise the proportion of minorities in technology to an equitable state and develop a reputation for producing excellent technologists within the tech community.
- Hire individuals of strong character and high potential
- Listen carefully to the customer in order to build the right thing
- Stay aware of the needs of the community in which we are located
- Take purposeful action to promote minorities in technical fields
- Invest in our team and ensure they have the tools to succeed
- Pay extra attention to entrepreneurs and small businesses, these have an out-sized impact on a community’s health
- Favor investments that solve problems affecting cities